Twinings Lady Grey Loose Tea is a sumptuous blend of Oriented teas flavored with bergamot and orange and delicately sprinkled with cornflower petals.
Ingredients: Black Tea, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Citrus Flavouring
- Premium black tea harvested from Central Africa, India, and China
- Softer, more elegant flavor than earl grey tea with orange and lemon peel notes
This lady gray tea is a twist on the popular earl gray tea that incorporates a softer, more elegant taste with bright citrusy notes from orange and lemon peel. After steeping, this tea delivers medium-bodied, caffeinated black tea extract with an alluring color.
About Triple Leaf Tea
- Bring 8oz. of fresh water to boil.
- Quickly pour a strainer containing 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea into a cup, and then add hot water to the strainer.
- Steep for 4 minutes. Optionally, you can add milk after pouring warm tea into a cup.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
Start your day with the perfect cup of tea
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided as is and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.